Monday, July 14, 2008

I had a happy rainy day on public transport - 在公共交通上过的,是让人愉悦的雨天!

On some reasons, I need to went to my gf house. But outside is raining heavily and terribly. But luckily dai lao, KJ send me to LRT station, and borrow RM50. Dai lao, I love you! Haha, jz kidding. I know you are not selling ass guy.

After take Lrt and while on the metrobus, the bus stop at KTAR, waiting for my dear juniors. Walao, KTAR got so many cute cute lui o, haha. But still, I love my gf, ok?

Taking public transpor is take more than cars and motors, but still, I have to enjoy to "waste" my time by sms to some 1 I didn't contact for long long time, listening to radio, looking at leng lui...

So, even I take public transport, even it is rainy day, still, I enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. agree the most.
malaysia is way too hot..
raining day will make the hot climate a bit more "lovely" and comfortable.
i like raining day in Malaysia
i hate raining day here tho.......

WL