Friday, October 10, 2008

Game Time !! (2)

Like I said before, I am playing a RPG game. It is very fun and attractive!! I have my passion on this game. I play this game for at least 5 hours per day in this week. Now, I tell myself I have to stop being crazy like this. Even I am not using my time to something benefit to me, I still have a lot of things to do, eg: watching movie and drama, reading newspaper and comic, writing blog, chat with friends...
Playing RPG game is just like reading novel/comic + watching movie + playing game, which is combination of 3 of my hobies! That's why I am very passion on it. But when I "overdo" it, I am not enjoying the game, but just like doing my duty, or just rushing to the end. So, I will continue to enjoy the game!! Haha!!

P.S: I just found out a "raider" about this game, so I can save my time again, for searching tips!! The writer is a lot more passion than me!!

sniperex168.blogspot.com/



No comments: