Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Me and my Bicycle

Is another long long time I didn't come back to here. Blogging is not my interested, but here is still a good place for me to write down what happened to me, how my life style changed and what I want to share.
For last semester, I bought a bicycle with golden yellow, main for as transportation to school. I quite comcortable with that, except on rainy day .... It also give me another form of exercise beside of jogging. And now I recently also carry my gf to Taman Bahagia LRT station using bicycle (By singing tian mi mi (甜蜜蜜), good feel you know !! Haha, I am old already...).
Some friends asked me why I choose bicycle, why not motorcycle? Some friends also think that I am weird, haha ... Well, below are the reasons that I bought a bicycle instead of a motorcycle.

  1. Cycling to school force me to do exercise (Is it dangerous? Mmm... for me, not that dangerous loh). Since the time to take a bus to school and cycling to school is almost the same( the lousy metrobus like to wait at Ss 17, walao, riding speed not more than 50 km/h...), why don't I choose a healthier way ? By that way, I will not waste any time on exercising!!
  2. Motorcycle is more expensive.
  3. Motorcycle consumes petrol -> petrol is expensive -> I will poor
  4. And many many more, hahaha ....
  5. Cycling is one of my hobbies. I can do thing that I like everyday!! Of course I buy the bicycle lo !! (^3^)

Wait to post my bicycle's picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agree with you!!

when i first came to edinburgh, i planned to cycle to everywhere i want as well.. but the cold weather seems to disagree with me.. sob sob..

WL